Get this widget | Share | Track details

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Fallen...

Pardon my absense for the longest time. I had almost forgot the existence of my blog. However, as I check on my last posting moments ago, I realise that it had only been barely 2 weeks since my last posting, hardly an eternity. So much things must have happened since.

Deceased of my grandmother. Severe change of lifestyle(Read- Less club and alcohol) . And a new love interest. Not wanting to bored anyone, I'll only touch on my romance.

As per all of my previous romance, they all start fast and end even faster, and the end result is always a casualty on either/both side. In fact, at one point in time, I had almost given up on lookout for anything special, I dated for the sake of dating.

Each gal, if presentable, will start with 80 points. The rest, is entirely based on demerit points. She hits 50, shes out. You'll probably think,"Stud, how do you know if you never hit 50 yourself?" Thats because I'm smart enough not to get into any battle I can't win, smarty.

Then, along hops in an Angel. Someone whom I should have known aeons ago, but was always eluded. Better late than never. And she is the sweetest girl I have ever known. I believe I appreciate her now more than I would, than if i had met her earlier.

I had met a pretty face too many, but to honestly say that I can fall in love with any of my ex's personalities, probably, none of them will fit the bill as much as Angel. And for the first time in my life, there is actually someone who wants to know me for who I am and always hungry for more. If there was ever going to be a 95 pointer, she is the one.

Although I refuse to say the 3 words, but I know I'm falling in hard. Actually, I'm already beginning to worry when I'll lose her, just like how I lost the rest. Guess I'll just lap up the bliss while it lasts, nothing is forever anyway, except for diamond, which is utterly useless(except for proposals) by the way.

God save me. Maybe, he just did.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger FF said...

Babe, I'm sorry to hear about your granny.

But I'm really so happy for you about your angel.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home