Get this widget | Share | Track details

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Ugly Farks Look Their Part

This is it. The world is coming to an end. 32 degree celcius at 1800 hrs in the evening. I wonder if I can put the blame on the bushfires. The day has been unbearable. Been boozing for the past 2 day, hardly anytime to recover and I am still nursing a hangover aftermath from last night's poison.
Will be moving out to Sentosa in an hours time where an alcoholic friend of mine has booked a hotel room for another gawd-damn drinking session. This is it. What am I doing with my life?
The mastermind has consulted me on my choice of poison. And I have requested for quality over quantity. He has thus decided to share his Macallan whiskey. Single malt u noe? , he emphasized. In my current state of self-preservation, I am not sure if my 2 vital sense of taste n smell would be able to appreciation his offering in all of its glory.
Anyway, I was having a short discussion in the Cowboy bar and it came to a part whereby we were talking about dating pretty/ugly girls. I came out with this impressive quote which I am so proud of... you got it here from the philosopher.

Did my experiments, i expected ugly girls to be nicer than pretty gals. So i thought, if they are ugly, they jolly well be nice personalities to make up for it. So far, it has not been the case. The ugly ones can have very ugly personality. i have been back-stabbed by very ugly friends. Whereas the prettier ones have done better. So my new theory..
"if a girl is fucking ugly...theres nothing for her to lose in being
uglier....whereas a pretty girl would be more self-conscious and behave her part. Moreever, pretty gals are in plenty now..they can only stand out by taking all of their chances"

3 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger urbanmalebitch said...

Hahaha....in my two years of knowing you...never expected you to have that kind of theory ... should share this with Mr. Million Theory man and see what he have to say.

Come over one of these days..and I will feed you with the single malt whiskeys...

And are you sure pretty gals are aplenty now? Heh...I think it's because you were having too much of a drink...here's another quote for you; "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder".

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Trevor said...

Haha, seriously.. you've had *too much* to drink buddy! ^^;

Fugly gurls can be just as nice as puhlity gers are mean.

Now go sit in a corner and think about what you just spewed! :P

Rebuttal? Come hither..

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

After reading at it, I realise that was really mean of me. I apologise for it. Although in actual fact, I really meant it as a joke. Much like what we guys REALLY say in real life in bar banters. Say and let go. In real life, I treat all of my friends as individuals, irregardless of looks. Its not like I'm very good-looking myself. So there goes. Stay cool and take it easy dudes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home