Get this widget | Share | Track details

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Bling, Party, Questions, Answers and Questions...

Thanks to a generous offer from Joel, Janice and me ended up at his high-class kopi tiam set-up, plundering food, talking cock, bitching about the blogolistic world and opening bottles of his newly-inherited red wine.

Was a great session. Thanks to the great host. KNNahia, Bo Ta Bo Lam Pa.

Adjorned to Zouk, where we rendevous with 9, Curious George, Blackhighheels and Littleblackpantiesthongs.

Drank like fish, danced like maniac.

Only pity, lim peh can't make it. Had to retire early.

Last night's the fourth time this week that I drank. Social, recreational or compulsive drinking? I'm starting to question myself..

Talk about questions, I was given an answer to a question that I have been pushing for. It was good enough.

Any answer, good or bad, was all that I needed to move on.

Thinking back, putting the pieces together, I can see why it will be worthwhile for me to move on. Love has a way of blinding people. Any pretences, ironies and false hopes, you can see them but they wouldn't quantify at all. I'm glad that my mind is starting to regain its sight. Its my heart that is still keep its eyes shut.

How do I move on? I'll start with trying.

Heart and mind. I do now realise that they are really two separate entities. Theres only one me to do their bidding.

5 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

Life moves on whether you like it or not.. the only thing u can do is to catch up on it or ...

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger sassyjan said...

*Cheers* those were good wines and great company man ;)

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

chocolove: Yes. It moves on. Together with the pain.

brenbren: Yes sensei. =D

Jan: We must do it again!

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger J Schnorng said...

eh winning eleven tournament leh?

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

J: Make drinking the post-event session lah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home