Get this widget | Share | Track details

Friday, July 15, 2005

... Rhapsody

Its a nice, quiet Friday night. Resting well for the Bloggers Convention tomorrow. =p


This Song Called "Mr Lonely"
Been playing this song over and over again on my player. Its really amazing how a sad song can sound so bubbly and chirpy. This feeling, I can't describe. Erm... melanchonic happiness?


Therapeutic Haircut
Just cut my hair. Ever since age of 14, I never felt comfortable having a short crop. I think it might just be my insecurity and always felt the need to hide behind those long fringes. Was feeling a bit down a few days back. When I sat down before my hair stylist, I hesitated and went against my instincts to request for the usual "Just trim a little" and I went "Short. I leave the rest to you." The best way to conquer your "fear" is to face it.

The end-result? Shouldn't be too bad. After all, I got the "Aunties" at my work place swooning over it. Hur hur hur. I felt different after the cut. And that night, I said some things that I should have said earlier.


The Heart
The most amazing organ, I feel, in our body. I'm fascinated by the fact that, whenever darker emotions sink in, we can actually, physically feel the twisting of your heart. Its so real. And Mr.E was telling me,"Some people say that this pain is all mental. But thats because they never felt it before."

Its a sensation, which you hate to feel but once it hits you. You just want to sink in and let it engulf you completely.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger sassyjan said...

i never knew we were so alike in this way.

"Lonely.......... haf nobody to call my own"

*hums tune silently to myself*

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

janice: A matter of finding the "Right" one to call our own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home