Get this widget | Share | Track details

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Lights In The Sky...

There is always something very special about fireworks. This thought actually came to me when I was at the Blogger's Conference, on the open-air balcony of DXO last Saturday. All of a sudden, we heard a boom. I shifted my glance to the left, catching sight of the first burst of flare.

All eyes were transfixed towards the same spot. The hollow spot that would not have warranted any attention in the first place. It was definitely due to the beauty of fireworks. But the common admiration for something so mesmorising, among the people present, that was quite a beauty too.

Anyway, not for the dim-sighted. Here goes...

There will be a 2nd Singapore Fireworks Festival that will be held at
Marina East. Schedules are as follow:

Date : Saturday, 6th August 2005
Time : 7:45PM
Venue : Marina Bay
Theme : Portuguese-Themed

Date : Monday, 8th August 2005
Time : 11:59PM (Countdown to National Day)
Venue : Marina Bay
Theme : Singapore-Themed
Add : There will be a music performance by SCO

Date : Sunday, 14th August 2005
Time : 8:30PM
Venue : Marina Bay
Theme : French-Themed


Do I have to go alone? ;)

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger BeeNuts said...

Of coz not. Heehee.. I've always missed the fireworks here coz I am always away for some reason during the NDP period. But this year, my butt is stuck in Sg orh.

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Zen|th said...

So many fireworks displays? And I thought there were fireworks only on National Day.

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

almond: Thats a pity. I also just realise that I never caught the NDP fireworks "Live" before, although I'm in Sg for all National Days.

zenith: Now that you know how many there are. You should know what to do. ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home