Get this widget | Share | Track details

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Artist...

Was jogging yesterday when I turned the corner and noticed the setting sky. It was beautiful and tranquilising. Was a mixture of pink and orange. Then I fixed my glance on the clouds, how all of them came together. It then occurred to me that I was looking at a piece of artwork, engineered by a Higher Being above. A particular rendition that I will only see once in a lifetime.

It lifted me somehow. I couldn't say that i felt happy but I just... felt at peace with myself.

Nearing the end of my run, I was tired. The oh-so-familiar pain urging me to let it easy on myself, to stop in my tracks. My breath was running out of control and my heart was begging me to let it go.

It was in pain.

On the verge of giving up, I remembered... that my heart was engineered, by the same artist, to take pain.

It was then I knew... I would never stop.

Keep running boy.

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fwahh.......

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger JD said...

erm... something bugging you ?

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

lancer: Whats dat suppose to mean man?

biatch: I'm always bugged by something..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home