Get this widget | Share | Track details

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Songs...

The same song means different things to different people. Other than enjoying the song for what it is, perceiving what it is trying to convey, it might be memories or emotions attached.

I was at Wala Wala the other night when I heard "Here without you originally sung by 3 Doors Down. It made me remember a promise I made. A promise that I will remember forever.

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams


I smiled. Beautiful memories.

Happen to be playing this song "Running" by No Doubt, right now. It used to think that its was just another nice song but when I checked out the lyrics, all I felt were warmth and sweetness. It has been promoted to a "Nicer song" on my current playlist.

Me
I'm the one you chose
Out of all the people
You wanted me the most
I'm so sorry that I'm falling
Help me up lets keep on running
Don't let me fall out of love

Chorus:
Running, running
As fast as we can
I really hope you make it
(Do you think we'll make it?)
We're running
Keep holding my hand
It's so we don't get separated"


It painted a very beautiful picture in my mind. At least, that will get me easily to sleep tonight.

3 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That song from No Doubt is one of my favourite.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger None said...

i like those songs too. =)

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

twity: Thats why you are my darling. =)

bittersweet: Thank you very much. That means alot to me. =D

eileen: Spot on.

9: Of course. They are nice. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home