Get this widget | Share | Track details

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Becauses...

Because I met up with a client who bought me a satisfying lunch at a very neat cafe...

Because I am so delighted that he wants me to buy him drinksinvited me to a bling session at Paulaners...

Because I was eating snakehaving such a nostalgic moment strolling through the now-revamped Marina Square, thinking about its previous fascia...

Because I was thinking that I might hit a cheap buy in Ear2:the used CD depot, used CD leh, sure cheap right?stumbled upon this neat CD store...

Because I was so seduced by Diana Krall's so-deep, soul-vibrating vocals...

I ended up purchasing this cool compilation...

Jazz Bistro
Diana Krall ~ They Can't Take That Away From Me
Robbie Williams ~ Mr. Bojangles
Norah Jones ~ Don't Know Why
Laura Fygi ~ Dream a Little Dream
George Michael ~ Miss Sarajevo
Nina Simone ~ My Baby Just Cares For Me
Dinah Washington ~ Call Me Irresponsible
Nat King Cole ~ Unforgettable
Stan Getz & Charlie Byrd ~ Desafinado
Holly Cole Trio ~ I Can See Clearly Now
Incognito ~ Don't You Worry About A Thing
Diana Reeves ~ Embracable You
Eliane Elias ~ Garote de Ipanema
US3 ~ Cantaloop
Billie Holiday ~ Let's Call The Whole Thing Off
Chet Baker ~ My Funny Valentine
Louis Armstrong ~ What A Wonderful World


Jazz is sensual, Jazz is romance, Jazz is happiness...

No, wait...

Retro/90's is happiness.

(Chorus to be sung in tune with Belinda Carlisle's Heaven is a place on Earth)
Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth?
Ooh Mambo is a place on earth
They say in Mambo love comes first
We'll make Mambo a place on earth
Ooh Mambo is a place on earth

5 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Trevor said...

Since you are talking about music.. here's my somewhat related take on it.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Super jia zhua. I am working near Paulaner also. I think the compilation sounds rather good. Burn a copy for me leh!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger sassyjan said...

i love Diana Krall.

those vocals..... awwwww

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger me said...

Hi,

You've got a pretty interesting style of writing. This posting made me chuckled.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

trevor: Cool...

c: No ok. 2 costes collection for one of Bistro Jazz. =p

twity: How can we be promoting piracy so openly in public? We talk in private dah-ling...

sassyjan: Oh, turned-on too you are..

leitmotif: Thanks. Remember to drop by more often then. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home