Get this widget | Share | Track details

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Somethings, You Just Can't Blame Him...

A friend went to a party and was introduced to this lady. They hit it off and that very session, the lady pulled him aside and initiated some rendevous out of the club. They had sex. And the night ended, with this friend, sending the lady to the place of... her boyfriend. The boyfriend even messaged my friend to thank him for sending his girlfriend, safely home.

My friend felt, whats done has been done. Since the lady has a boyfriend, best thing to do is to stay away, avoiding complications. But the lady made the first move to carry on playing this affair and we all know which is the most influential and instigative organ on the male anatomy. Friend A, couldn't resist.

Next thing he knew, the boyfriend suspected something and SMSed my friend with the following context...

"Please stop harassing my girlfriend."

Apparently, the lady has been making it seem as if my friend was the one making all the moves and that she was "harassed" by it all.

A wise thing to do, would be for my friend to back out of the picture totally. Afterall, he had nothing to lose in the first place.

But after some thoughts, he did the unthinkable. He called the boyfriend and told him everything that had happened. It was devastating for the boyfriend. He confronted his girlfriend, who had so broken his heart and betrayed his trust, and thus ended the relationship.

This guy was shattered and ironically, was thankful to my friend for "exposing" his gal(All puns are always intended). He went through a very bad spell. Never really quite recovered from the hurt of it all, I guess.

Last thing I heard, this guy is a new playboy on the loose, getting into skirts of all colours and sizes. And he is a real bastard when it comes to his method of attaining his objectives.

I wish I can condemn him for it. What happened to him was not of reason for him to carry his acts. There are many ways of handling hurts. Inflicting pain on others in return for the pain inflicted to you, doesn't release you of the pain, on the contrary, it heightens your pain by your constant monitoring of it. It was then I realised, from my reasoning, that he is a newly-converted sado-masochist. Welcome to the S&M family.

Again, like I said earlier, I wish I can condemn him for his actions. But sometimes, you can't really blame him for turning into that bastard.

8 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger xxoos said...

hello... just decided to drop by aft meeting u ard ya... hmm... why u say ur friend did the unthinkable? i think ur friend did the right thing, but these kind of things cannot really comment one...

yup~ i believe that behind every action is a reason...

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger sassyjan said...

scandals, scandals and more scandals.

hope he eventually come to his sense and realise the foolishness of his acts.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger me said...

I think your friend did the right thing too. That gal was too much.

As for her ex-bf...indeed sad. He certainly deserve a better gal. Hope he'll learn how to let go in time to come...afterall, sleeping around cant fill the void nor pain in his heart.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

jal: Unthinkable, because you wouldn't know how the other guy will react upon finding the truth. He may even choose not to believe my friend. And nice meeting you. =D

nahele, oil, Janice: Well, not sure if he aien't enjoying himself now though...

leitmotif: That I agree. Gonna feel empty after some time.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger nicelegs said...

haiz.. i sorta agree wit you..

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

My kaypo-ness emerged again and i wondered who is the playboy.. Heehee...

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

niceleg: You gota baby..you gota.

chocolove: Hmmm...you want his contacts? He dangerous. I wun let u anywhere near that bastard...

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

i just want to see he is yandao or not lah.. heehee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home