Get this widget | Share | Track details

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Bad Girl as my Angel...

Never one who is into SBC Channel 8, sorry, MediaCorp Chinese drama serial, I normally do not give 2 winks about local celebrities. I guess its the closeness that I feel for them, being heartlanders, that doesn't give me that x-factor appeal to fascinate over any of them as idols.
But for the past few days, I found myself irresistably turning on the TV at 9pm just to catch "You are the One". Li Rui En is simply charming. She isn't the perfect beauty, in fact, she has minor facial inperfections like that "cut or dimple?" on her chin. And slightly over-zealous but damn cute facial expressions on the big screen.
Considering that I am a bad boy by nature, on second thought, I am pondering on the reason in falling for an artiste with such a sweet, girl-next-door image. Am I turning away from the Dark side? Apparently not. This is my real angel. Shes on the right. Shes my angel after all. Smoky eh? I like it.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger FF said...

I agree Rui En is cute, but i cannot stand her, esp in achar.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

I actually find it amusing that a renowned "bad girl" is commenting on my posting which is with regard to another "bad girl". Very appropriate. Clap clap clap. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home