Get this widget | Share | Track details

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Minor case of blog-guilt and blogger's block...

Few denizens of the blogosphere would probably have noticed that I have not been updating my blog for quite a few days now and that is quite some time, considering that I used to post every 1 or 2 days, even twice a day.

I'm feeling a bit guilty over it(blog-guilt), so today, I actually tried to make an extra effort to squeeze a blog entry. I was in front of my laptop for a good 15 minutes, but nothing came out(blogger's block). So, the best that I can do, is to blog about it.

There is also a possible explaination for this creative block of mine. Might be due to the fact that I am currently undergoing a transition phase where my life-style is concerned. I do not know how my day-to-day events will be like from this week onwards. Maybe tomorrow, I might realise that things are going to move smoothly and I might be up and fighting in the blogosphere in no time.

The last reason for this lag thing, is that, I pretty much like my work on the Enola Gay(previous posting) so I want more people to be reading it before a New Kid On The Block comes along.

I'm going to go off now. Stay tuned.

Love,
...

6 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i don't know what to blog, i just rant about my day. and when its a serious block, a change of skin can do wonders.

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I have bloggers block, I write a guy bashing post.

FF

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

rofl FF.

It's okay, i attribute the bloggers' block to nervous nerves.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger brama said...

The change of skin sounds like a good idea. And I mean, literally change your skin! Transplant yourself to another space and time! That helps!

Of course, another easy way is seeking solace in the 3-letter word. Ideas will overspill!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger None said...

relax dude...no rush to come out with an entry per day! hehehehe

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

linda: Changing of skin? Sounds painful and a lot of work...

FF: No guy-bashing comments on my blog please. Thank you.

Twitty: Yah...maybe I'm just afraid of others accusing me of infantile postings.

Anna: You are another evil one...bless the devil in you...

9: But then, you have to make do with stale postings on my blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home