Get this widget | Share | Track details

Monday, April 18, 2005

Lost Scottish Terrier on 14 April 2005...

For those who have a pet or have ever lost a pet, you would know about the pain. For those who never had a pet before, just pretend that you know about the pain and that it really hurts a great deal.

Just like to spread these words about a Scottish Terrier named Muffins that went missing on the 14 April, along Upper East Coast road. This is one pretty dog. I like Scottish Terriers, I think they are really cute with that beard and goatie. Remember when I was a kid and played Monopoly, I would always take the icon of Scottish Terrier.

Anyway, not to get distracted. If you find this dog or know of its whereabouts, do let me know. I do not mind holding on to it. However, if you want to do the right thing, kindly inform Abigael. Can contact her through her blog. Okie? Would be nice too if you can help to spread the word. Thanks. Bless the Pup.

3 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Abigael said...

Hey dude .. thanks for spreading the word. If you live anywhere near THE EAST (and I do mean the entire quarter of the island), you will see posters for Muffins running from Siglap to Bedok.

Yes, it's devastating.

I pray for Muffins' safe return.

PS: erm ... Muffins is a Mini Schnauzer leh ...

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger brama said...

I like terriers too, esp maltese terrier. I don't think it would have gone across the border, sorry dude, can't help you to help Abigael.

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I stay around the East area and am a dog lover. I will definitely keep a look out for abigael.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home