Get this widget | Share | Track details

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Recipe for Tripleperiod

If there is something that i enjoy more in my mouth other than beer, I think it has to be a fried egg and ham sandwich. I simply find it very satisfying, to take bites off it and grind on them, taste the egg york and saltiness of the ham. Feeling down and out, or exhausted by the challenges ahead, there is nothing my fried egg and ham sandwich cannot fix.

Given that I am happily blissful from my serving just now. I decided to share my recipe with the blogosphere.

I call it... The Tripleperiod

Ingredients
3 Slices of Bread
Margarine
1 fried omelette, sunny-side up
1 piece of ham, fried

Method
Lay the first piece of bread down, apply margarine on top, lay the egg on it. Place another slice of bread on top of the egg, follow by the ham. Apply margarine on the third piece and stack it on top. Its easy, its feeling and its warm.

Recommendations
Wash it down with a glass of orange juice for the "Power Breakfast" effect.


Picture of Tripleperiod within the belly of ... *Blurppp*

The best taste in life need not be expensive...

Update:
Just when I decided to snuggle my ass into my Chairman's Armchair for the rest of the night, a friend just called up with an extra ticket for a movie later tonight. I'm a bit lazy to get out leh. But "Interpreter" you know?? Nicole Kidman leh... Sean Penn leh... And it doesn't help that the cinema is very near Zouk. Today Wednesday you know? Mambo night leh... Oh Lord, what should I do to resist the temptations?

7 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger brama said...

How come no picture of your sandwich? I don't want to see its aftermath in the stomach leh.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Wait for my next Tripleperiod production time...

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger kachuaz said...

nothing beats a sandwich of egg[with light soy sauce] & bacon strips & a cuppa milk tea :)

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

ka chuaz: Oooo...any Sandwich lurver. Sandwich is so easy to make, much creativity to explore and yummy, whats not to like about it. Welcome to the club! When I was living in Vancouver, my all-time favourite was filling the inside with crab meat(chucks, not the stick version) and roast turkey ham. With lettuce and mayonaise by the side. BEST! But I have difficulty finding the crab chuck and roast turkey ham in the local supermarkets.

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger kachuaz said...

wat abt jason's?

abit far..but should be able to get the roast turkey ham

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Ka Chuaz: Jason's? Whose that?

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

er, jason's is a supermarket...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home