Get this widget | Share | Track details

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Our Amazing Human Anatomy...

After a call from a friend to go on a "Ex-coursemate meet-up dinner", despite my urge not to turn up, I still went, for "obligatory" reasons. The rest... is history. But at the end of the night, what amazed me was the Human anatomy. No, not with the voluptious lady with ample revealing cleavage at Velvet Underground last night. Its our digestive system... lets check out what I had stuffed into my body since 730pm last night

1) Tom Yam soup and Beef Curry(ThaiExpress) for dinner.
2) Cafe Americano(Starbucks) for "dessert".
3) Sheesha(Arab Street)
4) Roti Prata and Ginger Tea(River Valley Road).
5) Beer and Bourbon Coke(Velvet Underground).

Tom Yam Soup, Beef Curry. Coffee, the nicotine from Sheesha, Roti Prata, Ginger Tea, Beer and Bourbon all within 6 hours, and I walked out alive. Imagine my realisation when I burped and could taste the Tom Yam and Roti Prata curry while downing my beer at Velvet. That did not make me feel sexy and all as compared to the gorgeous at the scene.

What am I putting into my body? A foodie junkyard? Gota make sure the same thing doesn't occur a second time. I'm not a great fan of frequent toilet visits.

And I like to refute some people's theory that its is impossible to pick up girls at Velvet. I think it depends on which night you go on. A case of supply and demand. It wasn't packed last night and neither was it empty. It was JUST nice. Lotsa space to move around while the club does not seem empty at all, and that, equates to babes not afraid to shake their boob-by. By pure visual estimation, there were more than enough caibabes to go around for the eligible lookers(like us). We were deciding whether to hit on the group of weird, horny-lookingfun-loving, gyrating group on the right who kept throwing us hinting glances or hit on the very hot and chic group on the left who pretendeddid not quite notice us. Ultimately, the thought of letting either party smell the Tom Yam and Prata in us, made us decided that we were best off, just being seen and not heard nor smelled.

6 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that mix of food is quite eeeyyyuuurrr...

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicks in Velvet are so easy to pick up. I went with a bunch of guy friends and within minutes, they had picked up at least 4 or 5. But they're pilots, so i don't know if that makes a diff.

FF

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

linda: U bet!

FF: That explains it. It was Aircrew night. We had Aircrew Passes. Probably thought all 3 of us are pilots(Only I'm not a pilot).

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger brama said...

The curious cat in me wants to know what the blog administrator had removed! Pleeeeeeeease!

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger brama said...

haha, I can just imagine the burping and farting! That's no-no pick-up line!

"Burp! Can I have a dance, *fart*, oops, that's my squirky shoes, can I dance with...." (Girl walked off....)

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Anna: That was just a long spam comment from a capitalist pig promoting some procreation drugs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home