Get this widget | Share | Track details

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Here Lies A Blog That Wasn't So Wise...

My tribute to Bubblemunche,

"Here lies a blog
that wasn't so wise
It famed another blog
that was its own size"

I know thats not true, but it sounded so nice.

Apparently, Bubblemunche just committed a blogicide and he had to end it so aruptly. He claimed that the reason for him blogging is now gone and I am seriously wondering what can that reason be?

I'm very sad. I find that I have quite an affinity for this loser. Just when he doesn't seem so much like a loser anymore, he has done it again.

Bubble. How can you do this to us?

=D <========8

Anyway, to each his own.

All the best to you, Bubble, in your future endeavours.

Just continue to support my blog, ok?

6 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger brama said...

"...The reason for blogging is gone...." I think the original reason for blogging was basically to do a spoof.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

You mean... he actually vie away from his intended spoof and begun to mirror more of his actual thoughts and life?

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well if thats the case, we'll may see him back soon, writing about his real thoughts?

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

=D <========8

Fwah so long ah! :)

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger brama said...

lancerlord, you even counted the no of "="..haha

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger None said...

Maybe he has already started a blog somewhere....'Life of being a bubblemunche relived'.

Sigh...pity lah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home