Get this widget | Share | Track details

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Based on my writings, do I love good?...

Some time back, I had this very simulatinginteresting conversation with a lady.

We chanced upon this topic on the tell-tale signs of a good lover and I volunteered my hypothesis that it is possible to pass judgement base on the writing style of that person.

Why is that so? Simple. Think this way. The moves and style of the guy, which affects how great a lover he'll be, will be directly influenced by his thoughts and some of those thoughts will be inevitably be manifested in his writings. Seduction starts from the mind.

Again, some time ago, another lady asked me,"Are you a good lover?"

I almost choked on my drink before answering,"I like to think that I am one. But then again, all men like to think that they are fantastic lovers"

Of course, its not fair for one to judge oneself. If I am allowed to pass judgement, I'll proclaim myself to be the greatest lover in the world, of all times. I believe that the best person to judge, will be you. So based on my writings, do yer think I'll make a good lover?

Erm... assuming you do not find my writing style a turn-on, you might want to take into opinions of people who have met me in real life and they often comment that I feel nothing like my blog persona.

Now...

Thats make it real difficult to dispute that I'll make a good lover. Isn't it? ;p

14 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger misunderstood said...

so ... you sure you're a good lover?

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger FF said...

Knowing you in real life, I would say you're the very intense kind of lover. Probably like banging really hard. Maybe short and sweet. Because it's so intense, you can't last long.

Am I right or am I right?

Hehehe.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger sassyjan said...

For some reason, FF's comment reminded me of Ting's recent escape with the One Minute Men.

*WHAM, BAM* finished :X

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger nadnut said...

lol. interesting..

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

bittersweet: Hmmm.. thats not all?!

amithyst: There you are...asking me to pass judgement on myself again.

FF: Not right...NOT RIGHT!

sassyjan: Thanks huh...

nadnut: This posting or me?

nahele: Yah. Agree. Writing is just a form of self-expression. It doesn't show everything, only what we want the readers to see.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger nadnut said...

hahaha. both! ...

so... are u a OMM? lol! *chuckles*

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

your emotions are on and off type so maybe your skills also good and bad loh :p

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

nadnut: Damn...what did u hear? Anyway..only one way to find out..

chocolove: Dun get the logic leh...

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger nadnut said...

awwww. nice talking to u 0.75secs man! =)

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

It is an illogical logic so no need makes sense.. heehee

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

nadnut: I knew you wanted to talk longer...

chocolove: I dun know how to answer that comment leh.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Yes, I totally agree seduction starts from the mind.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger nadnut said...

yes. i wanna talk longer. but usually, u cant last any longer than 45 seconds right? ;)

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

missdrinkalot: Now... you are starting to turn me on...

nadnut: Let's talk more then. I'll show you. =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home