Get this widget | Share | Track details

Thursday, October 06, 2005

My Race...

There I observed. I always observe. I want to see things. And I must, if I have to get what I want.

His actions, nonchalent. Eyes not betraying any hint of preferences, not even the slightest hint of intentions or emotions. Like a driver, between the course and himself, hitting his own timing and soaking up the laps, no one else being a threat.

No one gave me a chance either. Never had the masses on my side.

I have come so far. Done so much. Waited so long. Not going to back out now.

Worthy opponent, unlike the wussies I met before. How I can feel the heat inside of me at the same time as I feel my excited heart trembling.

Its a matter of endurance. There must be a way to get ahead. I must get upself up.

Whatever didn't kill me, can only make me stronger, harder and colder. This evil inside of me. The villain. Its makes me feel so good.



"Like a clown I put on a show
The pain is real even if nobody knows" ~
"Nobody Knows" by Tony Rich Project

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Huh? I only used "He" in this posting leh. =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home