Get this widget | Share | Track details

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Meat & Special...

I just feel like blogging, although I have nothing special to blog about.

For the longest time, I remember liking meat so much that I cannot do any meal without any meat. But after awhile, I realise meat just taste the same all the time. Mutton tastes like mutton, beef's essense is in its texture, chicken is just plain.

Then one fine day, I decided, this is enough. I needed variety and I wanted variety. So I ventured into uncovered grounds such as egg plants. People see me ordering egg plants and they think I love it. The truth is, I'm actually quite put off by it. But I still force myself to eat it because I don't believe in routines.

How can anyone consume 30 years of meat and are still swearing by it? Can I safely conclude that pure meat-eaters are boring people?

On another note, I like this girl. I thought I was happy seeing her. Then I realised that I'm actually "happier" when she was not around. I only realised it when shes back.

I confided in a friend and I was pinned onto the wall when he said,"Thats because you don't feel special."

Yah, I'm always never special. *Sign*

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

The key word is "feel".. you can change your thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home