Get this widget | Share | Track details

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Road Consciousness & MOS with Tiesto...

Yesterday, was driving west along PIE when I was pasting the Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, I caught a glimpse of a black Mazda 3 on the left road shoulder, crashed. No emergency light and no driver outside vehicle. Was so fast that I found myself way past the site and wondering what could have gone wrong. I was disturbed. He might have been waiting for a toll-truck? Or just hanging around for help from friends? But what if he had crashed badly and every driver just zooms by, assuming the best? At that moment, I realise if I did not do anything, I wouldn't be able to sleep well for the next few days at least. So I dialled 995. I wasn't sure how bad situation was but I was a good feeling to know that whatever I did in my capacity, might have been able to save a person's life, and thats good enough.

Somehow, Dj Tiesto did delivered last night but I don't think he did impress. It was a truly carnival feel at MOS in the build-up to his set. Highlight of the night was when Xue-shuang flew over from Hong Kong impromptu-ly and I presented her to an un-assuming Energizing Bunny. Her expressions and the shreaks. Priceless. A pity it was too dark for me to take a video. Fun wasn't it? Your best friend, supposely thousands of miles away, suddenly right in front of you, just moments before the hottest party in town.

I did a count, I met 4 new guys and 8 new girls last night. At the end of the night, I realise I only remember 3 guys and 1 gal's name. Forgot about remaining guy and jumbled up the 7 girls name. I also realise Singaporean girls look alike. It seemed to be me as if I was staring at the same face albeit different sizes all night long. Must be the similar ways that they apply make-up. Maybe if the gals stop putting make-up, I'll have a much easier task remembering all of them but I'll also end up having a frightful experience in clubs. Muah hahahahahaha!

6 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger missy naughtiee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Lizzie said...

It's been a while since I was genuinely SURPRISED and I freaking was at MOS! Heh.. Thanks for the lovely surprise!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

faint...

where got same pattern.. are you drunk? hahahaah :)

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Emiri: On that topic, I actually find most of them the same leh, mostly need to be lead on by men. I dun believe in poll that Singapore men are poor lovers, I think Singapore men have a more challenging platform to perform on, in the first place.

Gal guide: You're welcome. Enjoyed setting it as much. Heh.

spinnee: Berry same. Long hair, black outfits, foundation tik tik.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

lucky thuogh i long hair, i dun wear black outfit, and DUN PUT MAKE UP TO SCARE PPLE

^____~

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Spinnee: Really? Well, wouldn't know til I dated. =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home