Get this widget | Share | Track details

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Road Consciousness & MOS with Tiesto...

Yesterday, was driving west along PIE when I was pasting the Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, I caught a glimpse of a black Mazda 3 on the left road shoulder, crashed. No emergency light and no driver outside vehicle. Was so fast that I found myself way past the site and wondering what could have gone wrong. I was disturbed. He might have been waiting for a toll-truck? Or just hanging around for help from friends? But what if he had crashed badly and every driver just zooms by, assuming the best? At that moment, I realise if I did not do anything, I wouldn't be able to sleep well for the next few days at least. So I dialled 995. I wasn't sure how bad situation was but I was a good feeling to know that whatever I did in my capacity, might have been able to save a person's life, and thats good enough.

Somehow, Dj Tiesto did delivered last night but I don't think he did impress. It was a truly carnival feel at MOS in the build-up to his set. Highlight of the night was when Xue-shuang flew over from Hong Kong impromptu-ly and I presented her to an un-assuming Energizing Bunny. Her expressions and the shreaks. Priceless. A pity it was too dark for me to take a video. Fun wasn't it? Your best friend, supposely thousands of miles away, suddenly right in front of you, just moments before the hottest party in town.

I did a count, I met 4 new guys and 8 new girls last night. At the end of the night, I realise I only remember 3 guys and 1 gal's name. Forgot about remaining guy and jumbled up the 7 girls name. I also realise Singaporean girls look alike. It seemed to be me as if I was staring at the same face albeit different sizes all night long. Must be the similar ways that they apply make-up. Maybe if the gals stop putting make-up, I'll have a much easier task remembering all of them but I'll also end up having a frightful experience in clubs. Muah hahahahahaha!

7 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger yummlicious said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger emiriyoshikawa said...

Good thing you did that! Coz everybody might think that someone else will call 995 but ends up nobody did!

Our girls all pattern the same one, same make up, same hair do, same clothes... only in bed they're abit diff. LOL!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger intoxicated.girl.guide said...

It's been a while since I was genuinely SURPRISED and I freaking was at MOS! Heh.. Thanks for the lovely surprise!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

faint...

where got same pattern.. are you drunk? hahahaah :)

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Emiri: On that topic, I actually find most of them the same leh, mostly need to be lead on by men. I dun believe in poll that Singapore men are poor lovers, I think Singapore men have a more challenging platform to perform on, in the first place.

Gal guide: You're welcome. Enjoyed setting it as much. Heh.

spinnee: Berry same. Long hair, black outfits, foundation tik tik.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

lucky thuogh i long hair, i dun wear black outfit, and DUN PUT MAKE UP TO SCARE PPLE

^____~

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Spinnee: Really? Well, wouldn't know til I dated. =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home