Get this widget | Share | Track details

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Obsessions...

Having some spare time in the evening, I dropped by a car accessories mart in Bukit Timah to shop for car shampoo and some cleaning "tools".

I did not realise how much I love my car, until I was shampoo-ing myself just now and all that was I was thinking, was how shiok my car would be feeling when I'm shampoo-ing her.

This obsession is getting abit too far.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if I'm on heat or what. Bumped into my new neighbour today and she's quite the babe. Aien't exactly the hottest chick in town, but if there ever was a sweetest chick, she'll nail it hands-down. That cute frame in mini-skirt. The way she constantly wears a smile on her face. The way her dogs can't get enough of her and she seems to so enjoy cuddling them. I'm amused whenever the dogs stop bothering to bark just so they can turn around to greet her.

Looks like I'm not the only one obsessing around here.

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Emiri: You think too highly of my horse.

Palahniuk: Shy to say lah. Its blue and its new. =p

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

i love my car too!

even it's old :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home