Get this widget | Share | Track details

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Wonderful Song...

Just now, around 2am, I was driving home after catching the Germany vs Sweden match and on Class95, I heard this particular song, seemingly sung by a voice that is sweet and slightly high. I can't differentiate if its by a young boy or a lady. Anyway, this melody was light, addictive and highly enchanting.

I tried to pick up the lyrics, but its wasn't too clear. But one thing is for sure, somewhere towards the middle of the song, the singer broke into the song "What a wonderful World" and then back to her number again. I believe it might be a variant of the song "What a Wonderful World" but then again, aien't sure.

Can anyone, please, please, please throw me a lead to this song. I need to know the singer and title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home