Get this widget | Share | Track details

Sunday, November 12, 2006

How Many Times Can You Lose Your Virginity?...

A friend told me that one of my Ex-es have revealed that she lost her virginity to this other guy whom she met after we broke-up.

The following were my thoughts:

1) Can she lose her virginity TWICE?
2) Is he some big-shot celebrity such that it sounds so much better to lose her virginity to him than to me?
3) Dammit. Was she even a virgin when I did her?
4) Maybe, she actually knew him before me and I thought otherwise?

Now gals will say,"Grow up, whats with this virginity-taking thing?". Boys will always be Boys, Peter Pan doesn't grow up, remember? Issue of ego in this case(Refer to Pt 2) may not be logically-linked, but hell yeah, its applicable!

I feel like calling her up and to clarify situations but from what it seems, she's quite confrontational-phobic. What if she turns around and claims that I raped her, hence not consider loss of virginity, then what am I gonna say wor?

Lies-weaving bitch.

Anyway, it doesn't stop Earth from rotating and the ball from rolling. Back to EPL Round 2, 2nd Leg.

Starting Scoreline: TP 2.5, FF 7

Each taking turns to pick, the following are as agreed upon between FF and me.

1) Reading 1/4:0 Tottenham Lose
2) Arsenal 0:1/2 Liverpool Lose

Finishing Scoreline: TP 2.5, FF 9

3 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger FF said...

one more, baby. just one more.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

What are the odds of you not hitting that last hit for the next round?

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger FF said...

Quite low sial. But gotta wait 5 more days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home