Get this widget | Share | Track details

Monday, September 25, 2006

A Lush Night...

Amazing how fast one can have a change of heart. I'm so fickle, I hate myself sometimes. Apparently, over the weekend, I... have converted to Lush 99.5FM as my Official Radio Station of Preference.

Its so addictive and soothing that I have not been able to tamper the frequency on da tuner.

Sensual. Groovy. Jazzy. I'm so in love.

For certain reasons, this station reminds me of the chill-out lounge, Balcony, beside Heeren. And in the forever-inspiring setting sun, I concocted this iterniery for a weekend evening.

2100 hrs - Participants to have showered and perfumed. Assemble at "Place of Choice" for a nice dinner and wine.
2359 hrs - Mid-night movie of Choice, preferably at Orchard Cineleisure.
0230 hrs - Adjourn to chill-out session at Balcony (Open 24hrs/7days)
0530 hrs - To catch sun-rise at Changi/ECP.

Now, for kakis to do that with...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home