Get this widget | Share | Track details

Friday, February 25, 2005

Friday Night Fever

Once again, I have succumbed to temptation. The "I drank last night, so tonight I will not spending any more dough on clubs" reasoning was thrown aside in place of "Its my friend's last 2 clubbing session as a bachelor before he gets hitched over the weekend". I believe this is one more sacrifice I have to make.
After so many years of clubbing, perhaps due to excessive sessions as compared to my peers, I have grown sick of clubs. After all, isn't it the same thing week after week? We go in, get pissed, high, supper and home. With the occassional courage, we get to pick up chick or get rejections. But thats about it. There is something about clubbing in Singapore that makes everything so mechanical and forced. The atmosphere at club tends to be that the clubbers are simply looking for a place to escape from their normal routine lifes by drinking in the darks and getting high.
Give me one more good reason why I should carrying on clubbing?

P.S. I'll check back on any replies after I recover from my drinks in the following morning. Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

I happen to be reading my "diary" and i realise that there is no comment despite what I have put forth in my P.S. Hence, I decided to put one comment in myself.

HAH....LOOOOOOSSSSEEEERRRRR!!!!

P.S. I'm really amusing myself here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home