Get this widget | Share | Track details

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Recent Cyber Blogy' Waves and My Fear...

Haven't been able to blog for the past few days. Not for the fact that I'm busy, fact is I'm free. Its just that I have been having this hunger(obsession) to read blogs. Read, read and read. Just a summary of the 3 most recent cyber blogy' waves...

- The "Gay party brings HIV/AIDS" comments by a certain Doctor, that ended up having immerse publicity in the local and "overseas" blogosphere. Browned, popped by Gandhi, rode by Cowboy and karate-d by Miyagi. Better than any branding(advertising) by Ogilvy & Mathers.

- The discovery of Bubblemunche's sister, Anna's blog, that took this part of the blogosphere by storm. I have been stalking her blog ever since. I also have reasons to believe that the stalking isn't uni-directional too. *Head turns left and check rear*

- Ever so-adorable Xiaxue's debate(Part 1 and 2) for the recognition of justice, all in the name of one stolen cab.

On a personal note, I am VERY SCARED!! In less than 48 hours, I would be having my eyeballs cut-up and laser-ed. The very thought of it sends shivers down my sphine. Damn. Should I just stick to my nerdy'ol specs? Is the quest for visual freedom worthy of this horrible operational procedure?

I'm afraid. Very afraid.

2 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger brama said...

Please don't back out....go for it! I'm rallying behind you!! Ya, I also badly need to go for one, it sucks wearing contact lens or forever slipping down my nose glasses! But I'm so damn scared. Tell me how it goes. Btw, thanks for stalking! That would keep me going!

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's always scary to take a huge step forward but after you do it, you'll be glad that you did! =)
-yf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home