Get this widget | Share | Track details

Monday, March 21, 2005

Revisiting Greener Grass Across The Ocean?...

Kudos to a buddy of mine, Trevor, who just done a blog entry after he was inspired by my work here.

What he has done, puts a dent in my suggestion that Canada is a nicer place to live in as compared to Singapore. For my defence, my entry was done in hot passion and before my LASIK surgery, hence I was still myopic. Heh, jokes aside.

Anyway, I would recommend blog-ders to take a look at his entry if they had came across Singapore Serf's and mine. This would be a good follow-up. Trevor would definitely be able to give you a much clearer perspective of life on the other side, in particular, Canada.

Trevor, still is and forever will be, a Singapore Son. True Singaporeans do not hide, no matter where they are. Even in Antartica, you will be proud to say that you are a Singaporean(although the penguins may not understand you). I believe none of us will truly hate Singapore, its such a "Fine" country. The focus is that, its the current "system" which some of us are contending with.

To Trevor... and the ever-so enchanting Canadian Beer....

4 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger FF said...

Hello Trevor! *waves hysterically*

I've never tasted canadian beer.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

ff: If you must know, at least keep in mind that my tongue has contacted it before. Might still have some favour left. :p

ivan: Yup, thats Canadian Molson. I like the Glacier beer from Kokanee though, still remember the cartons I used to lunge back to my room.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Trevor said...

Thanks buddy! It makes it all worthwhile to know that you think of me as a Singaporean Son! ^^v

Oh don't get me wrong, I never said your suggestion about Canada being a better place to live was wrong tho'. You just have to revisit your supporting points. :p

ff: *waves back hysterically*

ivan: really? had seen numerous spoofs about other nationalities but never a Quebecer. Pass it along!

oh buddy: one last thing.. remember that rumour about a liquor store in the village? it's been here for the past 3 years! ^^

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

trevor: Either you have not been drinking often after I left or they have done a good job of keeping the store under wraps. Now then you tell me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home