Get this widget | Share | Track details

Friday, April 08, 2005

The Evil of Culinary Blogs

Update at 1152pm on a Friday night...

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT... read culinary blogs late at night unless you are asking for trouble. Because when the desire engulfs you, the only way out, is to yearn to it.

Of all times, this has to come at this moment... 1 day after Mr Brown resolved to keep fit, 4 hours after I turned down a party's invitation to Boat Quay and 1 hour after I decided to give another group's invitation to Thumper a miss(where I can go and try to disturb brenbren). Now I'm all alone, in my room. Succumbing to this temptation is the only thing I can do...

Anyway, its just in time for me to grab the regionally-renowned Nasi Lemak which operates only after 1130pm...

Ciao... bon appetit.

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not bad la, at least still can go eat lasi lemak. i just finished eating a cup of instant noodles (very nice though, nong shim spicy chicken) while watching guess guess guess. i'm way worse... =(

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger brama said...

nasi lemak, my favorite! You're fooling with my cravings huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home