Get this widget | Share | Track details

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Big Fuck('s) Xiaxue Killers

This Big Fuck I tell you, hes good lah. Now he has created a Blogo-wave by doing a blogo-analysis of chio-bu bloggers. by I do not have huge audience and I have a pretty good idea that those who read this blog, more than 80 percent of the hits probably bloggers, who show their support by refreshing this page 5 times a day, which I would appreciate further if they do it 10 times instead. So you would most probably have already seen it.

Anyway, linking to this article is kinda lame as most of you would probably have known, its being popped by Gandhi,chopped by Miyagi and browned. Anyway my point here is this, I suddenly realise that he is very smart for the following reasons:

1) Doing this article is a sure-way to gain attention from those chio bu bloggers, if he hasn't already gotten enough.

2) By including the chio bu bloggers in this entry, he would have gotten into one of their good shoes. All gals like guys to praise them about their looks.

3) This is a first of its-kind idea for a blogger article(as far as my knowledge is concerned), its a sure-way to stamp his copyright on it. Any other up-and-coming articles by any other bloggers, would be tagged with the "un-original" and "un-creative" tag.

4) The article and coverage was FUCKING GOOD... its definitely going down as a clasic. Here's a toast to the Xiaxue Killers...


Brudder. You are good maaaannn! Brilliant.

6 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... ok la, i refresh 15 times a day ok, don't say don't have. =) give you 150% support!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

So touched. :)

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger brama said...

Yes, he's smart to get into the ball game before anyone does, on this topic. But I prefer a consistent good read, such as yours, anytime!

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Anna: Thanks and carry on reading sweetie. ;)

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger J Schnorng said...

Wah biang! I've been exposed! I think I must be more discreet next time already...hahahaha!

Don't tell everyone my secrets, leh brudder! Otherwise hard to do business you know! Heh.

Regards,
J

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

J: I'm a bit interested in investing in that "business" of yours... heh heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home