Get this widget | Share | Track details

Friday, May 06, 2005

Why I Enjoyed Dating M'sia Chicks...

Finicky Feline's latest entry on Why S'pore guys should date M'sia chick had set off my awareness.

Aware of not why I should start to date M'sia chick, but on why I used to have a thing for M'sia chicks. She has been creative enough to list down so many points. However, I believe a variation of her first point...

1) They’re well known for their shununess (some of ‘em anyway) and their beauty. I’ve always heard S’porean men praising M’sian girls, but never the other way around (sorry folks, am just stating the facts)

...was the main reason why I was attracted to them. And that they seem like very simple and nice girls, not so materialistic. Before I carry on, I like to disclaim that I am not comparing S'pore gals against M'sia chicks(I still need to date S'pore chicks, okie?). I am only going to talk about M'sia chicks.

One of the initial factors was when I gota meet a few of them during university days and they were first of all, very friendly. None of the "oh-you-wanna-fuck-me-ultimately-thats-why-you-wanna-know-me" airs, which was quite the topic during my time there, among the guys at least. They are very easy-going. And you can pretty much rant on anything under the sun and you wouldn't get very severe rejections upon hitting any uncomfortable topic. Come to think of it, I can't seem to think of any uncomfortable topic which pissed off a M'sia chick before.

They are also generally very thrifty and hence, very considerate of your expenditure whenever you date. That is quite a huge pull-factor when you are a poor student.

Of course, I'm not that chaste. One reason for me attacking the M'sia chicks was the fact that most of them are far far away from home. Usually living here with a few girlfriends. From personal experiences and analysis. These people tend to be lonely. Give them the attention, throw in the extra hours and pile on excursions to places which she hasn't known of yet and you will have a very high hit rate of having breakfasts with her often.

Well, I haven't actually gotten breakfasts from those efforts before. But I had gotten quite a few suppers though.

11 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

and whats after supper? *Wink*

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been tomorrowed

http://tomorrow.sg/archives/2005/05/06/of_malaysian_girls.html

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger brama said...

I'm a little too slow. Caleb did it before I could.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

twit: It depends... on which particular night.

caleb: Just when I thought there is no tomorrow for my blog...

anna: Don't worry, there's always tomorrow.

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah piang, you're implying that Msian girls are easy leh. Retract that statement or I'll be forced to take legal action.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

no leh, I thought this post reveals that I'm the easy one, not the gals. And... yes, both of us can get some action anytime... hur hur hur...

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should change your URL to tripleslut.blogspot.com. hurhurhur.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

ff: I'm not a slut! I'm a man-whore.

jolene: Hmmm..hate to spoil your bubble sweetie but the grass is generally greener on the other side. You have to keep a look-out wor. =p

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

jolene: "Zui Du Fu Ren Xin"(The most poisoned of all, the ladies' heart)

 
At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bro, to me, it doesn't matters if it's s'pore or m'sia.. the character is wat counts. N dat why i tink m'sia chick are still champs :pp

bro u beta leave my identity annoymous if not all the s'pore gers will kill me man!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Yandao: I know lotsa qiangs..big and small ones but none of them are yan dao. So i'm still not sure if I know you, let alone expose you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home