Get this widget | Share | Track details

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

She Bangs...

There are fewer things more exasperating to realise than, for all your sincerity in trying to be a very good friend, you will forever be second-place(or third) to her back-stabbing "buddies" and all other in-her-pants potentials, for the following reasons:

1) She enjoys picking out knife from behind as left by her "buddies".
2) She knows you are not intending to screw her anyway.
3) You do not provide enough stimulants to mind-fuck her so you end up watching how stupid they look when they get mind-fucked by others. And they hate being seen as stupid.
4) Doesn't matter how much attention or interest you give them in the first place but reducing the dosage will cause you to be black-listed. Don't sian also die?
5) Competition among girls in groups is ALWAYS present. Varies only in extent. You be careful who you side with. And its inevitable that you take wrong sides in the process. Fact is you can never ever be on a right side. Worst part, sometimes, you don't even know that you are on a very wrong side until you are taken down and someone shouts,"MEDIC!!!"
6) We are not allowed to judge them like the way they judge us. They expect you to give respectful treatment fitting only for a demure goddess after they cheated on their bf whereas they start raining stones on you for doing so on your gal. Then they spread the words(why not the legs this time?) for you. Oh, the consequences. You end up being more condemned and you get less girls. Its a vicious cycle.

I'll stop here and as I realise I'm slowly veering away from context. Jezzzz... For these reasons, somehow, guys just make better buddies for the following:

1) They make it very clear that they hate knifes behind them.
2) They are sure that you are not interested in screwing them in the first place.
3) The only buggers who can mind-fuck you, are those that do not pick up the tab everytime.

Of course, I exaggerated against the ladies. I'm glad to say that I have not met a girl friend who exhibits full-blown traits of all 6 points. I consider myself lucky though if I find one who has only less than 2 of those (full-blown)traits.

Let the flame come.

9 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Lizzie said...

I need to think about this one.

But I always say, don't hang out with people if they spoil your mood. That's a choice we can make, if anything.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger None said...

haha interesting observation u have there. hee

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Jetsetjunkie said...

Caught between a rock and a hard place eh? How about swimming with other fish? I heard that some species of jellyfish don't sting.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Girl guide: Thats why I'm still hanging around you, darling.

9: You agree =p , don't you!?

Junkie: I'm actually more interested in eating the jellyfish.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Jetsetjunkie said...

You know jellyfish can sting, but you still wanna eat? Who's masochistic now?

It's as difficult to remove the stings as it is to change a man.

Go swim with some tuna now, dude, you're sounding real beaten man.

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger The Dreamer said...

I feel ya on this one.

You sound like the kinda dude I'd wanna come out and have a beer with.

[i]*Don't worry, I don't swing that way* ;)[/i]

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger sassyjan said...

is that y we're not hanging out anymore? *doe eye look*

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

junkie: Theres a reason why I do this post. Fill you in over sashimi when we date next time, ok?

Outsider: You are right. I'm the kinda dude everyone wants to have beer with. =D

cola: You are not going to sue me right?

Janise: No sexy, that can't be. You are gorgeous. Look at Point 2. Heh heh heh...

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Jetsetjunkie said...

Yes, next time we MEET.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home