Get this widget | Share | Track details

Saturday, November 19, 2005

You Don't Resolve Their Issues & My "Seemingly Docile" Chick...

What I love about Samantha, is her practise to leave the venue if the party doesn't turn on. Each time Sam pulls a Earlier-Departure-B-4-You-Realise Manoeuvre, people will keep on harping "Whats wrong with Sam tonight?". I used to wonder so, but then I realise the beauty of the simplicity in her move.

You cannot be happy all the time. Times when you do not like the party. Leave. Return to seek a more fulfilling time another time. Why waste that night if you know its gonna be stale?

Of course, Sam is just a sweet little gal with the "Baggage Aging" of a 10-year old babe. Naturally, her moves are at times, so in-your-face that the complexity of our social behavioural norm tries so hard to not comprehend.

What is natural for us, masochists though, is that, we like to stay on to face the shit being thrown in our faces?

Doll and Blythe have been stuck in the same situation(same place somemore) where they wanna hang around, simply because of the presense of their ex-lover and current-"rival". A situation so forloin, that they must stay around to get their dose of mental-fuck. Magarita, out of love for her compatriots, is mortified.

"Why subject themselves to these mental fuck?!"

I take it upon my responsibility to try to convince her to not give a damn

Your friends have issues(Erm..all of ours have). These issues are internal. We cannot help them. And the sad truth is, they cannot help themselves. You can't tell an infant,"Don't touch the kettle, its hot!" They don't understand "hot". They have to touch the kettle to know whats "hot".

As friends, we advise. Once and period. Whatever they do, we'll just stand by with tissues and shoulders. I think thats my stand. I have to spend time mental-fucking others too, ya know? ;p

Ok. Now heres some intimate juice for you.

Got to know a "seemingly docile" chick at a joint last night. I swear she was eyeing me for quite some time(yes, those who have seen me in person, you know thats not possible, but just play along, huh?). So compelling that I had to turn around and say 'Hi'.

She different. Most of the times, you meet someone in a club and you start to hit on a very superficial level. Some routines are just getting mundane. But once in a while, a "Seemingly Docile" kind comes along, and seems genuinely interested in getting to know you as a person, well, its like helium. And that shy smile, the giggle whenever she knows that I'm checking her out(which is like many times). Mannnn, Sweet... While I was trying to "time" my request for contact exchange only when I leave, she had already brought up the Golden question. That hit me hard. No games. No "Diao Qi Lai Mai"(direct translation: Hangin high up on the counter).

On a ego boast, I finally had the chance to pull off my victory sign to Drunken Tortilla when she enquired about my operations. Smudge look on face, right hand on right hip, left arm swing in a circular motion before pointing at her, saying,"Everytime..."
(Exactly how Rachel in Friends did it, just before she got laid in her Cheerleader uniform)

Ok. Whats the point of me telling you this? You must be wondering. Actually, no point.

My ego is back up high. I'm feel sexy and I just feel lke thumping my chest.

Just let me be.

Oh yah, I'm obsessing over this song on the site of Missy Addie. So addicted am I that I keep on refreshing her page just to hear the song "Love Angel" being played. So Missy, if you notice refreshments from the same IP address in alarming frequency, don't worry, its just me playing the song over and over again...

7 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Jetsetjunkie said...

Congratulations , you sly old dog you ;)

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger sassyjan said...

ah... i like this post quite abit. just can't quite put my finger on it, but yea... i like this post :)

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

junkie: Robust dog this one.

gstring: Thanks. So we met but hey, wheres your blog?

Janice: I enjoyed writing it as much. You are still my No.1 fan. =p

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger FF said...

Thump away, Tarzan!

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger Zen|th said...

I'd be thumping my chest too if I was you. =)

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger sassyjan said...

i'm not going to admit to being your no.1 fan until u admit u're my no.1 fan :D

in any case... i'm Janise liao hor.

S!!! S!!! ASSS!!!!!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

FF: Always been thumping.

Zenith: I just exaggerated it. =D

Janise: Ok...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home