Get this widget | Share | Track details

Thursday, December 08, 2005

mrbrown for Best Asian Blog...

The time has come to take a stand.

Best Asian Weblog and I'm with mrbrown for the following reasons.

1) There are only 3 blogs out of the list that ring a bell.
2) Its the only one of the 3 that I like.

Simple.

Suddenly, I'm thinking of churning out a very personal entry to tell all why I do not like the other 2 blogs. While I can already imagine how personal it can get and how much that would guarantee people sitting up and take notice, it would also involve telling people alot of things, extremely private and personal stuffs inclusive.

Very dire consequences. Very.

Anyway, mrbrown. Whose with me?

4 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I'm with you... anything for variety. I'll vote between MrBrown and Asiapundit on alternate days :P

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger zeenie said...

I'm with you! My motivation? I wan Johnny to Zhng my car!!! LOL

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger sassyjan said...

*raise hand and waves* i've voted toooooo!!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Things look bad at this moment guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home