Get this widget | Share | Track details

Monday, February 06, 2006

Repeat Mode Forever...

I thought my massive collection of "Digital Music" was gone for good when my beloved Toshiba Satellite crashed. So not. I managed to recover at least half of those back-ups on Humping Edmo's PC. See? Its always good to share your mp3s.

For so long, I have taken this song for granted as I instinctively click and drag it to my playlists. Some songs just comfort you so much that you don't mind playing them on Repeat. You know its forever when years later, you still play them on your "Playlist of the moment".

Some other of my Ever-Greens... maybe if you know them all, you know me. If you don't know any of them, you definitely too young for me.

Too Late Too Soon by Jon Secada
I Believe by Blessed Union of Soul
Lighting Crashes by Live
Water Runs Dry by Boyz II Men
Somebody's Crying by Chris Isaak
With or Without You by U2
I Lie For You And That's The Truth by Meatloaf (The MTV's a classic!)
High and Dry by Radiohead
All I Wanna Do Is Make Love to You by Heart
Fresh men by Verve




See any song you like too? Comments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home