Get this widget | Share | Track details

Friday, February 03, 2006

Should Start Reflecting on Life...

As if it was a sign, minutes after I posted the last entry. I came across a touching eulogy by Elvina for her friend Kelvin, who is an inspiring personality and Spinnee's comments on "Fearless" having a moral on the "Art" of life.

This 2 reads are in no way directly-related. But both set me back to reflect on life itself. At this hour, my thought are in a mess but I have enough in me to realise that we do need to sit and think about what really matters most in life. We don't have to be Saints but isn't our life worth at least a light review and scrutiny?

Now, I'm so ashamed of my negative vibes just moments ago. I know its justifiable of a human to blow off steam, but I realise that most of the time, I should be positive when it matters and when it makes a difference.

4 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

negativity kills you in longrun, look on the brighter side dude...

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Well, without negativity, there's no force to move yourself to positivity : 'cuz deep inside, neither u wanna stay in the bad side for long ;)

cheers

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

fireburn: Yeah.

spinnee: Wanting is one thing. Performing it is another.

emiryo: That meant be a life-long search we are looking for.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

Am comforted to know that my entry has touched a chord in you. Live well, so you will never regret. It's not always about you - so experience life with an open mind. Contentment and time - these are things that can never be bought with money, but are extremely valuable and critical to seeking happiness. :)

Take care dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home