Get this widget | Share | Track details

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Me! Me! Me!

I envy people with close family ties because that is something my family lacks. Over the days, as my grandparents started to "leave", the bond between my uncles and aunties begun to disintegrate. Not surprising as over the years, ties strained by "political" and financial conflicts gave way. This Lunar New Year, I have only received ang baos from my parents so far, so picture that. This Lunar New Year is more of a holiday break than the festive it used to represent. Sad, but I guess we can't have it all.

Been hearing a lot of "Gong Xi Fatt Cai" lately, and I guess I really need it for the coming year. So many things to finance and buy, so little money. I have a pretty good life. I never have to worry about basic necessities in my entire life, hence my desires are always luxury items.

For now, tops on my list are the iPod Nano and a new Desk top. Both of which, honestly speaking, I do not really need.

Why do I need the iPod Nano? Mr.Heng nailed it on my head when he quirped,"I can't understand why someone who drives, will need a iPod Nano." That makes perfect sense. My only excuse is that a Nano round my wrist, should be motivating enough to get me off my fat ass and revert to my jogging regime. Not a strong case, I know.

Why do I need the Desk Top? My former Desk Top, a Celeron 466, finally worked her dues. Actually, I believe its only the hard disk that crashed, I'll definitely try reformatting it and use her as a "Common WorkStation" for the family, but I figured that its also high time I get another faster system. While I'm currently using my company's laptop for personal usage, I'm not exactly comfortable enough to use it for World of Warcraft. So yeah, one more Desk Top its gonna be.

Been going through the Hardwarezone site, trying to research for my "High End" system and I realise that its forum is a true-geek's paradise. Literally Hardware Zone, all kinds of Hardware, even Cars, are included. Guess I have a new haven to frolick around.

You notice that its more of a "diary" entry I'm writing, pretty much unlike my normal "emo-" style and pretty much like those bimbo ranting blogs where its all about "Me! Me! Me!".

Thats how bored I am right now. But hey, its fun. Me! Me! Me!

2 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger sassyjan said...

Me! Me! Me!

i hate to admit it. But i'm a bimbo blogger too. *sigh*

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Aiyo my chio ladies! Thats not what I "meant". I enjoy reading your stuffs, you know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home