Get this widget | Share | Track details

Friday, June 30, 2006

Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World...

Remember this. I have found the song. Still a wonderful number which I was describing to a friend,"So wholesome, so gay that it makes Superman want to take off his red underwear and run into the meadow and frolick with the daisy."

Ok, I added the Superman part after some editing during this post but I was labelled as "wussy" wor! Who "wussy"? Superman or me? Or is it the red underwear =p

The song that captivated me or rather the unique voice that did so, belonged to Aselin Debison who was doing a cover of the medley "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a wonderful world", originally performed by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.

This song, ahhh.... makes me want to tumble down hilly slopes in my birtday suit, hug and kiss babies, wear polka-dotted pants and sashay down Orchard Road....

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger FF said...

Sensitive. Not wussy. ;)

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

pokka dot pants in orchard.

you sure? O_O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home