Get this widget | Share | Track details

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Meet My Daughter...

Like Littlemissdrinkalot who recently had her hands full with a new member of her family, I have mine to take care of. Few months ago had seen me obssessed enough to take in a Norwegian Forest Cat, Red Tabby with White who was around 4 months old. Never regretted it though, as I'm witnessing her, turning from a timid kitty into a jumpy, manja princess.

For starters, I'm currently not staying with my mummy. I guess coming home every evening to an empty house kind of gave me the glooms. Partly one of the reasons why I was contemplating a living, breathing, warm companion to bunk in. And she happened to fit my initial intentions to a T.

Everyday, I'll open the door to find her waiting for me(Probably waiting for food). In the morning, she'll perform the Alarm clock duties faithfully at 730am and won't stop crying until I open the door(Probably telling me to get lost and go to work). When I'm about doing my own stuffs, she'll be around me. This was almost exactly what the "Manual" had said. During the hot months do not expect a lap cat; they are much happier laying at your side than on your lap. And lay around she does, exceptions of her occassional "bark" at me for not paying enough direct attention to her. Racing me up and down the stairs. And her vocals are truly amazing. While I used to think that cats can only "purr" and "meow", now I'm trying to learn her language.

Most times, I just can't help it as I nose her and ask,"Do you luurrvveee DaD-dy?!?"

6 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Mag said...

' Most times, I just can't help it as I nose her and ask,"Do you luurrvveee DaD-dy?!?" '

Lol! Post pictures of your kitty, yeah?
Cheers.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger BeeNuts said...

*Goosebumps*

So unlike you. Are u becoming gay? Haha!

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger sassyjan said...

i would like to see that.

hahahahaha

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Mag: Tempting. But I suspect she wants to stay anonymous online, like her Daddy.

Almond: This article has nothing to do with my sexual preferences. 2 Independent Issues.

Sassyjan: Send you videoclip?

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger sassyjan said...

of u noseing her and saying "Do you luurrvveee DaD-dy?!?"

yes. please. hahahahha

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger sassyjan said...

of u noseing her and saying "Do you luurrvveee DaD-dy?!?"

yes. please. hahahahha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home