Get this widget | Share | Track details

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Welcum To The Sleaze Club...

For what had seemed like eternity, I had always picture myself as being decent in my conduct where interaction with opposite sex is concerned. I have always been taught to respect the Gals, perhaps abit too much. That's a reason why I'm have always been very disturbed by people with sleazy acts or "unhonorary" intentions.

What kind of sleazy acts? Hmmm, like moving up to a lady in a club and after 2 verse of "Hello" and "Whats your name", you start to check out her curves with your paws, failing which, upon rejection, you move on to the next target. Always kept me in awe as to how they have the guts to carry it off and get away with it all the time, occassionally hitting on a very willing recipient.

Other "Unhonorary" intentions? Things like an acquaintances, even after knowing whoever is your romantic interest, and still tries to date them out.

For a brief period in time, I was questioning if there were any general standards of conduct. Very brief it was indeed. Then I realise the beauty of my observation.

What da heck! If you can't beat them, you jolly well join them. And from what I see, the green is very green on the other side.

Hitting on your girlfriend's best friend, acquantance's romantic interest. Laying paws on drunken chicks, who, in reality speaking, do not want to be "too respect". You don't have to be a bastard, but acting like one, most probably will give you what you want. Of course, looks and style do play a part. So if all else fails on your part, you know what to blame. You're just the loser.

3 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger FF said...

We already have enough bastards in the world. Save yourself for when girls are ready to get married hor.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

How did marriage come into the picture here?

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Jetsetjunkie said...

Well Ralph, I'll say I miss the sweet old you.. but then you're my friend, whether you are gonna play the field or not.

My Ralphie.

Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home