Get this widget | Share | Track details

Sunday, November 19, 2006

In the Light of the Sun...

That night I was drunk. I just wanted to run, to get away, to somewhere unfamiliar. It wasn't a trip that I needed, just some place where I can think of nothing but what I want to think about.

I found myself lying by the seaside. Somehow things never seemed so calm before.

The screen was fading when I saw the first glimpse of sunlight, just then I heard the following line...

In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun...

And like bullets raining into me.

This world you must've crossed... you said...

You don't know me, you don't even care...

When flowers gaze at you... they're not the only ones who cry when they see you...

I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset...

And I remembered. The tears were real.


Boston by Augustana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home