Get this widget | Share | Track details

Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Big Fuck...

Don't worry, I'm not trying to get a cheap shot around the "erotic posting" issue by simply putting up a 4-letter F word as the title here.

Anyway, quite sometime back, I came across this site of the Big Fuck(hereby known as Fuck for simplicity sake). At that time, he had this animated picture of him on his profile, wearing a pair of shades, listening to a headphone and banging his head from left to right. Plus his slogan of "Short In Height, Big in Fuck" and I was thinking to myself,"Wat an idiot!" Straightaway, I closed the window.

Anyway, I came across his blog again last night and actually found it very entertaining. The Fuck's style of writing, his self ego-stroking(Ego-sturbation) is highly amusing. Strikes me as guy version of Xiaxue, only less controversial up-til-date.

Fuck's buay hiao pai(shameless) self-promotion is actually witty. I like the way Fuck phrase his lines when he was in a classy cafe and he said that he wasn't there because hes rich, on the contrary, hes poor however he was at the cafe because he is stylo. Nevertheless...Fuck claimed that he will be rich, in future, and girls should start going out with him at this point in time.

My point here is... I'm in the same league as Fuck. I'm not rich YET, but I WILL BE. So, you girls had betta chomp(reserve) the seats on the bandwagon early, or when I become rich and famous... , unless you happen to be a TOP, RENOWNED model or celebrity, Mr. Miyagi and I wun date you maaaannn... But Ah Lim might, although he only dates hot babes.

Plus hes got lotsa pictures all over. Fuck has the balls to show off everything maaaaannn....no wonder Fuck self-proclaims to be the Big Fuck.

I like this Fuck. I think Fuck's a great guy. Can draw pretty neat too. Will definitely be stalking his Fucking blog. I think Fuck might just be the next Big Thing.

Anyway, this is a shiok(intensely enjoyable) posting. Never had the opportunity to write so many Fucks before. Fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck... wah... shiok.

So Fuckers? Any fucking comments? Hehehe...

9 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If I post comments, means I fucker also ya?

Shucks! I got sucked into this suck-luck-duck-buck-fuck scam!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Yo Lord, its a fucking posting about the Fuck. So it alright to act like a fuck here yer know? Hahaha...

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don’t anyhow say can, I angry. As long as its woman I date liao. What only dates hot babes.

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can only say this is kinda bo liao...

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

no leh, I date civilians too.

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger None said...

hmmm...fucked?

haaa

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger brama said...

unless you happen to be a TOP, RENOWNED model or celebrity, Mr. Miyagi and I wun date you maaaannn... But Ah Lim might, although he only dates hot babes.


Are you killing your opportunities?

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger J Schnorng said...

Wah biang eh, I so vulgar meh? Everytime fuck here fuck there meh? I am belly seebeerised in real life, ok!

Ok, maybe not, but thanks for fucking linking me, anyway. Cheers, mang.

Regards,
J.

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

old macdonald had a farm
e-i-e-i-o
n on d farm he had some fuckers e-i-e-i-o
with a fuck fuck here n fuck fuck there, fuck here fuck there, fuck fuck everywhere ..
fuck la, forget the fucking lyrics liao ..fuckers fucking fuck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home