Get this widget | Share | Track details

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

...'s EARTHQUAKE...

With only 5 minutes to spare before I get out, I'll make this a short and sweet one. Something I just gotta let out. As we all know about the recent earthquake at Richter 8.5 that we felt a few days ago, and what everyone is talking about. Anyway, I was just checking out Ah 9's take on it when I suddenly had a actualisation.

Although it happens that I just feel asleep at that time(during the quake). I do not know why as normally I never sleep that early and I had to sleep that early during the "quake". I live in the utmost west, I probably would not have felt it too as none of my family members did, probably the tremors did not get to this particular area.

FU**ING CB!!! AT THE TIME OF THE "INDONESIA" EARTHQUAKE... WE FELT IT. SINGAPORE FELT IT. SINGAPORE WAS SHAKING. SHAKING TO AN EXTENT THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY CAME OUT OF THEIR HOME. ITS NO LONGER INDONESIA'S EARTHQUAKE. NB... ITS ALSO OUR EARTHQUAKE. SINGAPORE JUST HAD AN EARTHQUAKE!!!!! SINGAPORE WHICH WE HAD LEARNED SINCE YOUNG, TO HAVE THE BEST LOCATION. NO TYPHOON, TSUNAMI, VOLCANOS, EARTHQUAKES... AND NOW.... WE HAVE EARTHQUAKES!!! DIE LAH!!!

END OF THE WORLD IS COMING AND I CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE.

Go in peace, with God Speed,

Lurve,
...

6 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger None said...

like my fren said...u must now faster screw a prospective female, for the end of the world is coming. LOL

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*faints* huh? i can't help but leave a comment. what has sex got to do with the end of the world? i mean its important but NOT that important wat. *scratches head* i really don't understand how guys think can...

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

9: Can consider. But will not do the ugly "R" thing that your friend recommend la. Even if I do, I will not blog about it. :p

linda: We also do not understand how gals can place that out of the "priority" list leh.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... i never say its not on that list what. but its definitely not 1st ma. ah 9 say until machiam super duper mega important wors which even after spending MUCH time trying to understand from you all the point of view, i still don't understand! =P

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

dear Linda: I think its still very important and shouldn't be taken for granted. You must know what more than 70%(amazing, yes, I pluck the figure out of the thin air, thats why)of Earthling's have the "Sex before I Die(or Not die a virgin)" on their Top 10 pre-death wishes list.

Eh, Ah 9, say something la. Piang, make me handle the lady alone.

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok la ok la... think from the other point of view. if its the end of the world, i will withdraw ALL my money and go on a shop till i drop spree which i doubt u or any other guy can understand too. lols... dun kan jiong can. so fast call for help liao. hee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home