Get this widget | Share | Track details

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Taking A Short Break From Blogging...

Yes... you saw it right. I'll be taking a break... over the weekend.

The thing is that I will be going to Bangkok over the weekend for some soapy massageshopping and sight-seeing. I doubt I will be as hardcore as Mr Brown who actually blogged while he was at the same city recently.

I know the city inside out, reason being that I'm one-eigth of a Thai. The small proportion of Thai in me is not genetic though. I resided in Bangkok for a year before and within a few months, I pretty much ate what they ate, chiong(party) how they chiong and even picked up the language. During that time, I lost a lot of weight(due to work stress and I repeat for the umpteen times, its NOT HIV!!!), I was very tan(Thailand is hot). Any Thai who doesn't talk to me for more than 2 minutes will not realise that I'm not a Thai.

I had a great time in Bangkok. You put one young hot-blooded male expat right in the middle of the city central, there was no way he couldn't enjoy himself, less he's a bloody big loser. The food was fantastic, booze was cheap, costs of living was very affordable and the babes were pretty and friendly. Plus, there was so much sleazeforms of entertainment within the City.

I would be boozing, clubbing every other day and because of my duty-free cigarettes, I was a full-time chimney. I had lotsano lack of luck with the ladies and I led a life of total filthfreedom without any plying eyes from my parents.

Why did it all have to end?

Anyway, I'm returning...

6 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger None said...

SIN!!! i like...haaa. Not~

mmm...ok ... maybe...hahahaa

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger brama said...

So you're a boozer, clubber, chimney maker and womanizer all rolled into one, huh? I'm steering clear...

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger FF said...

Tell us more about the...er... fun you had there:)

I'm 1/8 thai too.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Argh i've been wanting to go BK for the longest time but never materialised coz no kakis! You are lucky, go Anna Cafe, take some pics, go stay Metropolitan and get some Shambala products for me! :P

 
At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so hows the sleazy trip?

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

9: Its is perfectly normal to lurve sin.

anna: I'm a very balanced being, my dark side and my light side that is. I'm not divulging how far the meter swings to on each side though.

ff: Fun...sure, later when i get home. Actually, I'm at MBK now. My blaardy flight was cancelled and pushed to 6 plus. So, I'm here surfing for awhile killing time.

twitty: Man... where are those places?

linda: To be honest. Not as sleazy as I had wanted it to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home