Get this widget | Share | Track details

Friday, April 08, 2005

In Thailand, Everything is not always what it seems...

There is this particular lady blogger, who has displayed an unhealthy amount of interest in Patpong(The renowned red-light distinct in Bangkok). Ever since she has heard about my Bangkok trip, she has been bugging me to do a tell-all about Patpong. Unfortunately, this time round, I never visit the place for the following reasons:

1) Crowded and lots of touts, troublesome to navigate. I have to show 7 boys around
the place, I want it to be fast and smooth.

2) No colour discrimination here, only colour preferences. My friends are more
interested in seeing fair-er ladies and Soi Cowboy has more of those.

3) I'm sick of it. I used to live 5 minutes walk away from the darn-place.

As such, I only brought them to Soi Cowboy throughout the trip. But now, thinking back, I should have brought them to Patpong. The hustle of the place, the heat, the neon lights, the pasar malam within and the scale of the A-go-go joints are really unique. Nowhere else can you find a similar setting.

I can clearly remember my first visit to Patpong. I was new to Thailand and my colleague was doing the "orientation" program for me. So, after having dinner and beer at our usual dining haunt, Suan Lum Night Bazaar, he brought me to Patpong, which is really near, about 15 to 20 minutes walk.

He wasn't too familiar with the place too. We walked around the A-Go-Go bar area for awhile before deciding to simply pick one and hop in for a drink. I had the honour of choosing and I picked King Castle 3.

I went in and I was fascinated by what I saw. Chicks in bikinis, dancing by the poles on stage and they are very attractive. Their figures were fantastic and coupled with their angelic faces, I thought I had died and went to heaven.

Anyway, to make this recount less painful for me, I shall run through fast.

I sat down, nursed a beer. Ladies all over were trying to get me to buy a drink for them. After awhile, I made up my mind and bought this short-cropped "blondie" a drink. She cuddled up to me and we tried to converse however the communication was flawed. Language barrier. There was a lot of physical contact to make up for it. Anyway, after 15 minutes or so, I left. Reason being that my curiosity was very much satisfied and I was getting abit annoyed by her constant pitches to get us into bed.

The next morning, I entered my office, only to be greeted by this...

"You know? Last night, King Castle 3?... I just found out from the internet that Its a transvestites A-Go-Go bar..."

7 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger FF said...

Wah it would have been interesting if you had brought the ah kua home.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

I haven't been entirely honest...my hands did went down...and there was NOTHING THERE!!! Shit, I'm still getting goosepimples as I'm typing right now. I'm freaking scarred for life.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger brama said...

Oh my goodness! How can you not suspect anything?

Is that the real story? Perhaps, you did bring the "gal" home only to discover "she's" a guy!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

anna: I was inexperienced. Anyway, she feels so real. You know when you touch a guy and a gal, the textile is totally different. She was SO fuzzy and soft. And as for bringing the "gal" home, its lucky that option never popped into my head.

 
At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"she" even went for voice change?

fuzzy and soft reminds me of something else - piglet (winner the pooh's friend). haha... sorry, quite outta point. =P

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

linda: Erm... I still do not know. She sounds like a lady lor. Plus shes quite petit. No hint of any musculine facial feature. And I dare not ask if they actually have real ladies work there.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger urbanmalebitch said...

Heh...Tripleperiod, next time on your next trip, bring the said blogger down to Pat Pong lah.

I did not find anything particularly interesting in Pat Pong, other than their freak Thai Girl show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home