Get this widget | Share | Track details

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Thou Shall Not Date...

Recently, I got to know this cute chick. Apparently, all hopes of any possible romance dwiddled away before it could even start, when she splurted the following:

1) I will never date a blogger. (WHACK!)
2) My future boyfriend will not be in Sales. (THUMP!)
3) My star sign is Scorpio. (HOOT!)

Reason 1, we all know why. Bloggers leak of mistrust. You never know when your darkest, sleaziest secrets will spill into the blogosphere.

Reason 2, lets just say that my occupation is closely linked to Sales. And I harbour no intention of changing profession any time soon.

Reason 3, this is a more complicated one. From my trial-&-errors, I have realised that Scorpios and Libras are never compatible one tad bit in romance. On paper, they are hopeless. Even as friends, Scorpios merely get along so-so with me. Oh yah, an interesting observation, on paper, male and female Libras are supposed to generate sparks like a live cable but from my experiences, NADA.

I have made a list of characteristics in girls that I will not date:

1) Those who show signs of sadomasochism. Those girls that like guys who treat them bad. Since I'm one guy who treats his girlfriend like a Princess. I will resolve not to give myself any chance of falling for those who DON't deserve my Lurve.

2) Girls who talk too much or too little. It can be very painful to be on a date with a lady who either keeps his mouth shut or blabble non-stop. A balance would be fine. And talk during appropriate times.

[To be updated...going out now...will publish first though]

Anyway, its been raining a lot for the past one week. Seems like a little too early for the rainy seasons. Anyhow, the Sun has not been too bright lately, from my vintage point of view, the mountain towards the north has been misty, its been cold. Singles need some warmth. Its the mating session again.


UPDATES:
3) Girls who date any Tom, Dick or Harry. I'm a ego-istic bastard. Where would the sense of achievement be if i'm in the same league as Tom Chan, Dick Lee and Harry Kong.

4) Classy girls who come from a too-well-to-do family coupled with high expectations. I'm a heartlander. I think nothing of taking the bus and MRT. Eating at hawker centres. And swearing "KNN", "CCB" and "F man". And talking with my mouth full.

5) Colleagues generally(Exception exist though). Basically, don't shit where you eat.

6) Close friends' ex-girlfriends(Exceptions exist, conditions apply*)
* - Must have Close friend's willing approval and blessing. Must like ex-gf(his) alot.

7)

8)

I tried my best. Only 6 points to show for it. Seems like there are not a lot of characteristics in gals that would put me off dates. Yes. I'm cheap. I'm easy. I'm a man-whore. Date me...

11 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger urbanmalebitch said...

Hmmmm ... I think I know which cute chick you are talking about, how about da chick that I intro to you that could outdrink all our other friends, and most possibly you?

Speaking of chicks, now I'm craving for Kentucky Friend Chicken.

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should also never date a blogger. Sekali all your secrets leak out online then how?

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I knew it! I detected any inkling of interest in cute chick!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger brama said...

Didn't know about the theory of Scorpios and Libras.

Haha, you won't date girls who show signs of sadomasochism. I thought you enjoy that!

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

bitchy: I crave for KFC anytime, anywhere.

cute chick: I only date cute chicks. Chicks only chirp. I'm save.

twit: You must have had x-ray vision.

anna: Lot of horoscopes I checked out on, told me that Scorpios and Librans. Aien't that compatible anyway. Used to have a few crushes on Scorpios. Never a good ending.

And for S&M girls... mustn't be too sado lah.

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

abu-then! dont see i twit twit also quite 'kiang' one!

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger stoned.nerd said...

pretty insightful list.

and this list might help

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

faster go and chop tripleslut.blogspot.com or triplewhore.blogspot.com before they're taken up.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

twit: Zin kiang. But no rewards leh. =p

nerdy: Nice reference. Thanks!

ff: triple-sumthing sumthings @blogspot are all copyrighted. Its my trademark.

power: So are you the feminine or guyish libran. And I go out a lot okie?!...erm...with bloggers.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger kachuaz said...

moi scorpio too~

yeah~!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi nice Post written by you guys. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
scorpio sign

 

Post a Comment

<< Home