Get this widget | Share | Track details

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Infernal Dating Affairs...

Right from the early stages of the contest, there was not much doubt on the winnerChosen One, it was all fixed from the moment I received her entry.

It was a very sincere Powerpoint presentation, so now you applicants realise the Force that you had been up against and hence, rightfully the winner so.

Its been nice receiving nineSOOoooo many many applications, I'm flattered. For the other applicantsparticipants, I'll still be dating you soon, thanks for being so sporting.

And I think I have not been entirely honest with you people. And I think I ought to give you a good explaination. Now that Operation 90210, Codename : Contingency Cleansing of Bloggers(CCB for short) is in full-blown, and I am close to accomplishing my mission, there is no further need for me to keep mum.

I'm Agent 369, performing a supporting role for CCB. In this industry, I am affectionately nicknamed "Feminine Blog Killer". In fact, few knows this, but the wanton side of James Bond is actually modelled after me.

Stealth, Seek and Seduce. This is what I do best. Yes, I'm the Creame de la CCB.

Apparently, there is a "Musculine Blog Killer"(MBK) on the other side. Ten Years. For ten years, I had been partying, sianing char bo and dating them, just to track down the MBK. Its a tough job, but someones gonna do it. This can be easily the toughest operation of my career, or so, the other CCB Agents tell me.

The "Win-a-Date-Contest" was not in the original dictation, but due to a leakout and a recent movie production, where our plot was subtly disclosed in encrypted format. CCB gaffer has decided to push for a deadline. Nabei. The movie was good. They had it down to the nitty gritty of details. Even the Lead was chosen to resemble me. My identity risked being exposed. And I had no other choice but to convert this mission.

Come the dinner date, I will come face-to-face with MBK. I'm scared. Very afraid. I only hope that I do not suffer a similar fate as Anthony Wong's character, who was thrown down the building and landed on a car.

Life is short. As Agents, especially those in the Seduce-&-Makan division(S&M), we have absolutely no idea when it will end. But I had chosen this path, and its too late to turn back now.

Wish me luck. In God-Speed I Go. May the Force be with me.

In Thy Blog-God's name, we pray. Amen.

15 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger sassyjan said...

i'm devastated. my application failed?!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

eh, let us see the winning powerpoint entry leh

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Jordan Goh said...

Yah! We want to see! Haha!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

janice: Not really failed, its just that someone secured the Equinox part? Ever consider going for Altivo instead?

caleb, jordan: So sorry dears, its a no no. Its for my eyes only. I mean, why else would I be go all the way up to Equinox if the Powerpoint aien't exclusively for my eyes wor? Tio bo?

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I guess lar, it is internally fixed! You already choose the chio bu you want already right? So even if presentation not good, you also will 'sup'.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

twit: Aiyo, applicants nber complain, you complain!

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm devastated too. Triple Period has caused me much psychological and emotional damage.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

ff: Shhhhh..... *Gags mouth*

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? you didn't get my application? I sent you my naked pic!

owww too bad then.

:P

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger sassyjan said...

Altivo is where?

Equinox higher right?! *hmph* Be 2nd class 'citizen' i dun wan liao!

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

inex: Oh...so you are the one. NICEeee... =D

sassyjan: Altivo is al fresco and altitude is natural. Equinox is taller but man-made and definitely not al fresco. Different. Cannot compare apple to orange u know?

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger JD said...

wat ? u mean you like my powerpoint presentation of myself ?

cool~

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

dang~ equinox leh
late entry acceptd boh ?

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger brama said...

Someone mentioned a Tony Leong look-a-like huh? Is it the face, the hair, the arrogance or the height? Out with it! I'm the one who hired you for the secret mission, c'mon I dont' know of any Tony Leong's resemblance.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

biatch: Oh...u must be the "Other" Powerpoint presentation. Think file corrupted. Cannot open leh.

anna: Think its the back view.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

ethreal: So honoured.. but I'm only about this blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home