Get this widget | Share | Track details

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The (Bo Liao) Musical Baton

Pass the Musical Baton

A musical baton has been tossed my way by Wonky Tong.

Total volume of music files on my computer:
Less than 200 meg... after my hard disk was wiped out recently and I couldn't find my backup.

The last CD I bought was:
"GMM Grammy - Best of the Year 2004" - Compilation of Thai pop.

Song playing right now:
Howie Day - Collide

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
With or without you - U2
One Headlight - Wallflower
Lightning Crashes - Live
Love Me - Colin Raye
Glaa Por Mai - Potato

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
Finicky Feline
Limbueytor
onelittletwit
Rockson
Urbanmalebitch

1 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger brama said...

hey, don't blame me for being "bo liao", I wasn't the one who started it ... anyway, I'm giving you a chance to shoot the cupid arrow around! Collide is a great song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home