Get this widget | Share | Track details

Saturday, May 21, 2005

What Kinda of Chick Turns U On...

I was at Thumpers just now. Was a friend's special event and lotsa her friends were invited. Guys whose names I could not remember and gals whom I have not yet met. Halfway through, I was sitting down and looking around me. There were wild, hot babes on the dance floor, there were social butterflies parading the bar and there were the guai-guai kinds sitting beside me. Then I wonder, if lets say the one whom I will finally end up with, is right here in this club, and I get to choose, what kind of gal would I get?

For the guys again, discounting the looks factor, if you had to choose one of the 3 to be with:

1) Sweet Gal-next-door
For the sweet-as-saccharine romance.

2) Rebellious, fun-loving Bad Gal
For the party and sex.

3) Wholesome Ms. Popular
Charismatic, all-rounder achiever, be it academic, sports or career.

Why one would you go for?

Up til now, I still cannot figure out which pattern I prefer most. Dammit. Go after all 3 lah.

9 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger None said...

None. You can't see well in the dark to really know what you are going after really...

=D

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Haha like lim buey tor, his 20 yr old girl ... after he drank, he finds her cuter. (*wink lbt) Sup all three first then decide. Best buy!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Zen|th said...

For me, it's number 1. :)

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger brama said...

ah 9 is so right! If I were a guy, I wouldn't look for a girl in places like that.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

ah9: Actually, with experience, you will still be able to tell.

Twity: Yah lor, think he also sup all three.

zenith: Actually..very hard to find Pure Type 1 in Singapore.

anna: Wat places like this wor. Thats very derogatory. I go to this kind of places ok? =p

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger None said...

i have bad experiences. I rather not try again. Im not a smooth operator like those smooth talking guys out there. :)

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the chick that doesnt want to have anything to do with you...

the hunt is more exciting then anythingn else wahahha.

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

9,caleb: I do agree with Caleb. But for me,it depends on what kind of goals you have had in mind in the first place. If its just for sex, for course the hunt is all the more challenging. If its true love you are after, things can get more complicated from there. But then again, I think few guys hunt for love in those clubs in the first place.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps a girl who can't make up her mind whether she's naughty or nice :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home