Get this widget | Share | Track details

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Seven Days...

It should never have been me. I couldn't fathom. Yet as fate so manipulated, I was.

You are the most beautiful dark angel. Enchanting is your darkness and alluring is the light that you resist. I wish to light up your soul. Happiness is what beckoned and yet, the most heightened pleasures come from the unattainable. I worship this pain... yours and mine.

But some birds were never meant to be snuggled. Melanchony was meant to soar up high, alone in the clear blue skies.

It was quiet around us. Only the flickering lamp in the distance and the rustlings of the leaves acknowledged our presense.

Four fifty-nine and fifty seconds, couldn't bear to look, I closed my eyes, even then, still unable to escape, I still couldn't see any path out of the inevitable. Basking in the irony of this event, A precious ten seconds were all that I ever will have, and what you could ever(be willing to) give. Staring up from these blanked-out silences, from beneath the sea bed, I couldn't scream out loud.

Five. Your hand slipped from my grip. I could never resist.

Lids closed once more, I turned my head to the left. Streams of tears were all that I could give, and a warmth hug from behind was all that you could offer.

It was more than enough.

I never deserved more.

6 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

sad...

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger sassyjan said...

touching post....

such melancholy... such pain...

suddenly feel myself slipping into this dark mood.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger misunderstood said...

hmmm ...

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

chocolove: yes...

sassyjan: The pain and intensity... yes... it was beautiful.

bluishsky: well..yes..theoretically..there should be 7 nights too...erm...

amithyst: Hmmmm....

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wah, not bad huh. Quite wu leng wu hor! Machiam like real.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger rinaz said...

Aww ... Even in melancholy, there is gentle beauty and serenity ... Such is the nature of human emotions ...

But who is to tell what the future brings, there is always hope

 

Post a Comment

<< Home