Get this widget | Share | Track details

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Vantage View of My Thoughts...

It was a clear night on Mt.Faber. Sometimes, events take place when you least plan for. 6 hours ago, I did not think that I would be there and then I was. Always knew the place and yet I never bothered. Was the time not right? Did I not like the place? Or was I not ready to go up by myself? Questions I dare not answer.

From our vantage point of view, it seemed like we were spying on the island. Like looking at a sleeping child, comments were passed. The times when she made us cry, how we felt in her lively presence. Not just her. Others in our life too.

Times like this, nothing else matter much. The mundane affairs. Hearts clouded, they still are. Head were cleared, probably not as much now.

Some of the things I noted:
1) I still can't play the guitar
2) Should I pursue more?
3) Soul mates might not be a myth after all
4) Taste/Food mates can be so easily found in Singapore
5) Life is made up of friends you make, events and places you were in? Different life it might have been if the variables were changed, but wouldn't it still be another life worth living?
6) Like it or not, the past stays and it shouldn't hinder. Most of us have trouble rendering it so though. Strong is the one who does.
7) Should have kissed you when I had the chance toA kiss aien't a kiss if it isn't one.

Oh, and Sandralicious has shone a light in my direction. Surreal. Must be dreaming, but its all very nice. Maybe life is a dream after all.

6 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger SpaceCake said...

Hmmm, not to be picky, but is it vintage or vantage?

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Thanks for pointing it. =D

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Jordan Goh said...

Congra-freaking-tulations dude!!!

I've said before liao right? Write until so power sure kena what! You da man! Respect!

Have a great time. :)

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger None said...

Congratulations~!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger brama said...

oh, so you won! She fell for the romanticism ....erm .... congrats!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Thanks dudes. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home