Get this widget | Share | Track details

Saturday, July 02, 2005

My View on Blogs and Judgement...

My blog is pretty much like a random musing journal.

I accept the fact that I will not be correct all the time. In fact, there are times(often) when I read my entry from a third-party's point of view after a posting and I gain a new perspective on the issue. Sometimes I gain more insights and at times, i realise how wrong I was.

Either way, my views are still my own. Its up to me to know myself, observe situations before changing them. When I read other blogs, I try my best not to judge them base on what they write and how they write it, although its human nature that I still do. Most of the time, I use the benefit of doubt and assume that my view may not correct. While I may propose another view in the form of a comment, I do not point my finger in their face and proclaim,"Fuck! You are WRONG!"

I make an effort to try to spare a thought for other people's right to free speech and thoughts hence I am very irritated when I get comments which challenges mine. I am not holding a debating forum here. Those with needs to stir up something, kindly bring your ammunitions elsewhere.

On a different tone...

I know some of my postings require blog-ders to read between the lines but, maybe its due to the recent "tension" in the local blogosphere, people have been reading too hard into it. Guys, relak lah. Anyhow, I appreciate those who came out and tried to clarify doubt on my sanity status. It shows that you care and I'm honoured. Hur hur hur.

2 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, Blogger misunderstood said...

i couldn't agree more. sometimes there is a need to put ourselves in the other person's shoe, instead of just passing unfair and discriminative judgement.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

postmaster: Can be a blessing at times though.

amithyst: Thanks. Hopefully I get more "supportive" comments like yours after this posting. =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home